by rd1000 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Home 4GEE on Pay as you go price plans old?

I have two pay as you go Home 4g home 4GEE sims/routers I was one of the first Home 4gee customers the price plans on these are a bit different to the standard payg wifi/data sims, 

What i want to know can any one at EE at the home 4gee pay as you go department (if there is one) take a look at the price plans as they are over 3 years old and not updated every other EE Tariff has seemed to have changed to give better data allowances but not pay as you go home 4gee it would be good to have the option to buy some bigger data allowances as the pay monthly home 4gee now has 100gb and 200gb option but pay as you go home 4gee is stuck at £25 for 20gb so 200gb would cost you a massive £250,

The Home 4GEE Pay as you go plans seem forgotten about is there any one at EE who can contact the right department and see if this forgotten price plan can be looked at and be reviewed ?

Here is the price plan on the top of pag 5 on this pdf http://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/EE-PAYG-4GEE-Home-Price-Guide-120615.pdf

The addons have not been updated in 3 years

£25 = 20gb

£15 = 10gb

£10= 4gb

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Home 4GEE on Pay as you go price plans old?

Hi @rd1000,

Please get in touch with customer services so we can help you switch to a new plan.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

Err well there is no new plan only one one pay as you go home 4gee as shown on the above .pdf and that plan is still being sold with home 4gee pay as you routers today but customer service do not know who is in charge of the home 4gee router pay as you go plans,

James i think your confusing 4g wifi pay as you go plans with 4gee home router pay as you go plans they are different products and have different plans,

No one at customer service seems to know who is in charge of the pay as you go home 4gee plan it seems to be forgotten about all i want is some one to pass the info in my above post over to them

by

Hi @rd1000,

I'll certainly pass your feedback to our 4GEE Home team.

The pay monthly plans are also available on 30 day rolling contracts if you need flexibility.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

Hi yes i know about the pay monthly sim only and home 4gee pay monthly plans but i myself and a few relatives who have home 4gee pay as you go but the plan has been forgotten about and no one seem to know who is responsable for it so if you could pass the info on to them at the Home 4GEE Team it would be excellent,

Thanks

by

No problem @rd1000

Thanks again. Smiley Happy

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.