by grima29
Explorer

Help with ee 4g Home Broadband settings with 4G-N12

Can anyone help I'm having trouble with ee 30 day data sim and Asus 4G-N12, I've established a connection but speed is nothing compared to when I put the sim in my phone.

Does anyone know the settings I should set in the router? Hs anyone used this router successfully with ee?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Help with ee 4g Home Broadband settings with 4G-N12

Usually you don't need to change any settings in the router from defaults, as long you haven't changed any yourself. Any speed issues will be due to external factors.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by grima29
Explorer

When I put my data sim into my phone I can get 40-50 Mbits but when I put it into my router all it manages is around 2Mbits. Tested in same position with same sim card any suggestions?

I've tried switching the firewall off within the router but it didn't change the results.

Thanks in advance

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for sharing this with community @grima29

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.