Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
Explorer

EE wifi devices & Livestream.com problem?

Hi

I'm a professional livestreamer and just recently EE wifi devices have stopped working with Livestream.com software and app. Basically it tries to start a livestream but fails after about 7 seconds with a can't connect to internet message. If I use another network like 3 it does work!

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by topic author IndyLive
‎19-06-2017 05:10 PM

Re: EE wifi devices & Livestream.com problem?

Hello @IndyLive are these pay monthly or PAYG EE accounts? If pay monthly have you upgraded or made any changes to them recently?

Some new EE lines are now IPV6 instead of IPV4 which can affect some devices/apps working. Customer service or Live Chat will be able to check/confirm which line you have:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/52781

Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by topic author IndyLive
‎19-06-2017 05:10 PM

Hello @IndyLive are these pay monthly or PAYG EE accounts? If pay monthly have you upgraded or made any changes to them recently?

Some new EE lines are now IPV6 instead of IPV4 which can affect some devices/apps working. Customer service or Live Chat will be able to check/confirm which line you have:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/52781

Smiley Happy

by
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Brilliant! Thank you so much for this.

I have been on to Livestream.com about this issue and have given them email address of techie at EE. I hope Livestream.com can update and fix app.

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you are starting to get sorted @IndyLive

Just out of curiosity, what is it you Livestream Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.