by Boogieman Investigator
Investigator

Come Back To EE?

I cancelled my account a couple of months ago but would consider returning again if I was able to have the same contract as before. My previous contract is no longer showing as an option on line an hence my post. If any can help I’d appreciate it! 

Thanks.... 

11 REPLIES 11
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Come Back To EE?

If the plan you where previously on is no longer showing, it's likely no longer available.

The plans are refreshed quite often and EE (or any other mobile network) will not be able to put you on a plan which is no longer sold unfortunately.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Boogieman there might be something very similar to your old tariff available for you to go on to. Are you currently PAYG? If you are then phone 150. If not then phone the free phone number 0800 079 8586.

Investigator

Thanks for replies guys. I was on a pay monthly rolling 30 day contract for 4GEE Mobile broadband but it seems that minimum term is now 18 months according to the plans on the website & the price has also gone up. 

🤔

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Boogieman

We still do 30 day rolling tablet/mobile broadband plans. Have a look at that page, toggling the '30 day' option. 🙂

Chris

Investigator

Hi Chris,

I’m referring to 4GEE Mobile broadband & not data plans for phone/tablets. I can no longer see the 30 day rolling contract for it or am I missing something? 

Thanks!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can no longer get MBB 30-day contracts with big data even if you buy the EE router upfront. They're all 18 month contracts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

mmmm that’s what I thought @XRaySpeX . I was hoping maybe EE would reinstate what I had been on but I guess not! They’ve even put the price up by £15.00 & an 18 month contract is too long with no guarantee of speed. I’ll just have to stay with 3 & suffer their lower speeds. Still better though than what I had with BT & I don’t need line rental. 😀

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Boogieman see what Carphone Warehouse will offer you. You might even get a better deal via them with EE.

Investigator

I’ve had a look @Profile closed but nothing comparative to what I had. Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply!

B. M. 👍🏻

by scoobysnacks_22
Explorer

30 day contracts are back!

Investigator

Why do they do that??  Anyway I’ve already signed up with 3. Took a 12 month all unlimited for £20 a month. EE have probably done me a favour & saved me £600 a year into the bargain!! 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.