by timrob39
Visitor

Change osprey to home box

I'm wanting to change my osprey to the home broadband box to allow me to connect more devices and keep it switched on all the time (the battery on my osprey isn't too good now it's been plugged in 24/7 for some time). I don't want to change the contract as I'm not quite half way through and don't wish to pay the cancellation fee.

Can I pay for the device and just switch the simple card over? How would I go about this?

Thanks in advanced,

Tim 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Change osprey to home box

Hello @timrob39 you would have to buy the PAYG version of the 4GEE Home Router with a preloaded PAYG SIM but you can put any EE, T-Mobile or Orange SIM in once you have received it. The 4GEE Home Router uses the micro(middle) sized SIM cards. 🙂
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, just switch the SIM. They are probably the same size, nano SIMs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @timrob39 you would have to buy the PAYG version of the 4GEE Home Router with a preloaded PAYG SIM but you can put any EE, T-Mobile or Orange SIM in once you have received it. The 4GEE Home Router uses the micro(middle) sized SIM cards. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.