by KateGri
Visitor

Can’t seem to top up dongle

Please help. 

I used to plug in my dongle via the usb and a pop up would appear, I’d top up the credit, select pack and off I go. 

This doesnt seem to work anymore. I click on the top up button and it takes me to a ‘site can’t be reached’ on safari and chrome 

if I try and log onto EE where you enter the number of the device it’s clearly wanting the answer to a captcha but no captcha visible so I downloaded the my EE app. 

Appears red I may be able to top up the credit that way but the only ‘package’ I can see is a £44 one which I don’t want. 

Im going crazy trying to get this to work so any advise gratefully received. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can’t seem to top up dongle

Had you previously registered a bank card for topping up?

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase and it should offer you to top-up & what packs to buy.

Which device is it exactly?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.