by KateGri
Visitor

Can’t seem to top up dongle

Please help. 

I used to plug in my dongle via the usb and a pop up would appear, I’d top up the credit, select pack and off I go. 

This doesnt seem to work anymore. I click on the top up button and it takes me to a ‘site can’t be reached’ on safari and chrome 

if I try and log onto EE where you enter the number of the device it’s clearly wanting the answer to a captcha but no captcha visible so I downloaded the my EE app. 

Appears red I may be able to top up the credit that way but the only ‘package’ I can see is a £44 one which I don’t want. 

Im going crazy trying to get this to work so any advise gratefully received. 

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can’t seem to top up dongle

Had you previously registered a bank card for topping up?

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase and it should offer you to top-up & what packs to buy.

Which device is it exactly?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.