by Yuriy
Visitor

Can't get on add on page

I have been using 4gee wifi mini device for a month now. yesterday i thought that i used all data again and tried to add on, as i did several times before without any problems. But when I tried to go on my account or add on page, it always redirect me on ee.mobilebroadband page.

I had to use another wifi network to login to my accout where I discovered, that I still have some data, therefore everything should be alright, but it not.

Can somebody explain me what is going on and what I need to do to fix everything.

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: Can't get on add on page

Hi @Yuriy and welcome to the community.

This is very unusual,

Would made you think you have no data left, did it divert to any error page?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't get on add on page

Login in to device @ http://192.168.1.1/ and it should show a link for checking your allowance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.