by Malicaii
Visitor

Can i return my 4g router to a different store? (within the 14 days)

Hi people,

I bought an EE 4g home router yesterday, paying £100 for the device and beginning a rolling 100gb contract at £35 per month.

When I got the device home and set it up it is facing poor connectivity issues and is unable to do what I had explained in store it would be used for. 

I would like to return it tomorrow but the store I got it from is quite far away, there is a store within a couple of miles though, would I be able to return it there? 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can i return my 4g router to a different store? (within the 14 days)

@Malicaii   Unfortunately you’ll have to take it back to the store you got it from.   Under EE store sales you are entitled to take it back due to a poor signal.  I say that because the store will probably try and say you can not bring it back as there is no cooling off period.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You may need to phone support there is normally no cooling off period when buying in stores.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Malicaii   Unfortunately you’ll have to take it back to the store you got it from.   Under EE store sales you are entitled to take it back due to a poor signal.  I say that because the store will probably try and say you can not bring it back as there is no cooling off period.   

View solution in original post

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BrendonH   You can if there is a poor signal in your area and especially within the home with a 4G router as that’s what it’s for.    

@Malicaii   just found THIS for you to read and incase you need to prove that you can take it back. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.