Highlighted
by

Accessing the Admin pages on 4GEE WiFi

Hi,

I am unable to get onto the admin page for the 4GEE - irrespective of the device I’m connected with, and no matter the browser I get an error message when I try to access via 192.168.1.1 (“A server with the specified hostname could not be found.)

Does anyone know  why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Accessing the Admin pages on 4GEE WiFi

Hi @AlexV1,

It might have a different IP address to default. 

On Android devices, go into WiFi settings, press the settings option next to the network name, then look for the gateway address. 

On Apple devices, press the info button next to the WiFi network name, and look for 'Router' address. 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Accessing the Admin pages on 4GEE WiFi

Try clicking on http://192.168.1.1 & login to it with username/pwd as "admin"/"admin" or with the password found under the battery cover.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.