by JimWade Investigator
Investigator

4gee wifi contract options

Hi

I'm confused. At an EE shop today an apparently competent salesman told me that the current special offers on Sims (example 50GB/£24. 80GB/£27) were only available for mobiles and that - for my 4G router - I'd need to pay more. Fair enough, I signed up.

Later in the day I get a call, claiming to be from EE (phone number 01462 528010 - they are actually an EE Partner called Step Change ) from a very pushy salesman and his manager claiming that I can get 80GB for £27 for the 4G router and pushing hard for me to sign up on the spot, insisting they read out terms and conditions, etc.

Is the caller right snd the shop salesman wrong? And, if so, can I get that offer directly from EE?

rgds

Jim

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 4gee wifi contract options

Hi @JimWade 

You can get the same SIM only deals via EE online https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-phones

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JimWade.

I'd recommend returning to the point of purchase and showing them the deal online.

Hopefully they will be able to get you on a similar one.

Jon

by JimWade Investigator
Investigator

Many thanks for the reply.

I'm pretty sure the deals at that link are for mobile phones only.

If you follow through the purchase process it insists on a PAC or STAC code from my current mobile supplier (not EE) which wouldn't make sense if the SIM was intended - as in my case - to be used in a 4G router.

by JimWade Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Jon

Good advice.

I will try tha, talthough the salesman insisted that the deals in question were for SIMs for mobiles only, not for routers.

by
EE Community Support Team

Let us know how you get on @JimWade 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.