by donnacrow
Explorer

4gee mini wifi - sim expired

I have a mini wifi with a 24g sim.  I started using it and it worked for one day.  It then said it had expired.

Does that mean I used the 24g in one day, or was the sim old and ran out just as I started using it?  I dont know how old the sim was (I have just moved into a new build and the developer gave it to me as their infrastructure in the building is not quite ready for normal wifi use via other means).

The day I used the hub I think the TV was on and connected for no more than five hours.  I only have a mobile phone, and no computer or gaming.

Many thanks for any advice you can give me.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 4gee mini wifi - sim expired

What does http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase when not connected to WiFi offer you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @donnacrow

Welcome to the community.

Please check the page that @XRaySpeX referred to.

We also have a help page that may help you understand how much data you're using.

Chris

by donnacrow
Explorer

I dont understand what you mean.  i turned off the wifi on my laptop, but then i cant load the page to see what you are referring to?

i tried to do it through a different mobile as a hotspot, but it didnt really do anything either.

sorry but am confused as to what i am meant to be doing!

by
EE Community Support Team

If the page isn't working for you, it may be worth speaking to our Tech Gurus, @donnacrow.

They'll be able to help. Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions