cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

4gee WiFi top up impossible

Teerah1
Explorer

Hi, please help!  I’ve got a 4gee WiFi pay monthly as my only source of WiFi as we’ve no telephone for my business. We’ve reach the 100gb download limit and have tried and searched for the last two days how to top it up, but it’s literally proved impossible - get cut off on phone and live chat. HELP!?!?!

3 REPLIES 3
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

This works for me... log into your EE mobile A/C, click on 'add-ons & benefits'.  Then click on 'add-ons'.  Scroll down past the promotional packages until you see 'Data' and click on that.  You will then see the prices and purchase boxes for the extra data.  Hope that helps.

That wants to top up my business mobile phone, not the 4gee WiFi. My security cameras are run off this system so it’s pretty crucial to me!! 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What does http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase offer you?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)