cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

4gee WiFi mini password issue

ArcanicRose
Investigator
Investigator

So I’ve had my WiFi mini for a few months now, works a treat however i tried to connect a new device to it and it kept saying the password was incorrect

i tried logging on to my 4gee admin but that too said my password was incorrect even though i input every password that i use including the ones that came with my WiFi mini... 

any help?

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ArcanicRose   The user name and password to login as admin are both admin. Unless you’ve changed it yourself. 

I did change it and i tried every password that i would have used but it said it was incorrect. However i now cant access it at all as i cant connect to my WiFi box as it says the password is incorrect

If you no longer know the admin pwd to login to it you'll need to Factory Reset it using the pin hole near the SIM slot. Then you can login to your MBB router at http://192.168.1.1 with username/pwd as "admin"/"admin" or with the password found under the battery cover.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I tried that But the admin page wont load up

Did you manually Factory Reset it? 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

By pressing the reset button by the battery on the unit itself yeah 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ArcanicRose

Welcome to the community.

Did you factory reset the device using the pin hole near the SIM slot as @XRaySpeX advised?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Yes i did that 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ArcanicRose

Thanks for coming back to me.

What happens when you try and load the admin page after the reset?

Leanne.