by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 4g wifi password

@quinnw wrote:

They also said its username admin and password admin but couldn't understand why I was only being asked for a password.

Nor can I! There's something peculiar about that screenshot you posted. It is unlike as I would expect. This is the equivalent from an Osprey 2 Mini; I would expect the 4GEE Wifi Mini to be similar.Capture.JPG

Yours has that Yellow block to login to change the SSID & pwd; mine doesn't. It does not fit with the 4GEE WiFi Mini's Set up as a WiFi hotspot instructions which do not refer to that Yellow block. Surely it should?

Does your page have a "User Guide" link at top R? Click on it. What title User Manual does it show. What are the instructions for How to login to the Configuration page . Mine gives:

Capture2.JPG

Where did you get this device from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Lucille Investigator
Investigator

Hi I am having the same problem as you had (same picture as you posted re admin log in). I am trying to log in to admin pages but it does not offer me a space to put USER NAME only PASSWORD and therefore "admin" is not working.  How did you sort your problem please?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Lucille

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you tried the advice such as a factory reset previously provided within this post?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lucille : Have you tried following the advice given above to the OP?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Lucille Investigator
Investigator

Hi thanks for reply. I’ve sorted now as I found out there was a password from when it was installed. L

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got this sorted @Lucille

Come back to the community anytime 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions