by Robster1
Explorer

4GEE home broadband - where can I get the two antennas to plug in to the back?

Hi Guys

I just recieved the 4GEE home broadband - 200GB per month, which is working really well.  I want to get the two ariels/antennas that plug into the back of it.  I don't want the external/outside the house ariels, just the two small antennas that fit directly into the back.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: 4GEE home broadband - where can I get the two antennas to plug in to the bac

Hi @Robster1

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you spoken to our customer service team about this?

They will be able to tell you what antennas are available from EE directly.

Jon​​​​​​​

by Robster1
Explorer

Re: 4GEE home broadband - where can I get the two antennas to plug in to the bac

Hi Jon

Thanks.  I've spoken to EE and they can only provide the external antennas to go on the side of your house - they don't provide the ones that fit onto the box.

by DrBigB Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Antennas can be purchased cheaply on the internet.  I purchaed these on Amanzon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07477FPKC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I connceted them I did not see any improvement in performance, but it may have been becauseI live in an area with a very good 4G signal.

The link will show the connection you need to fit the sockets on the EE router if you decide to try an aternative brand.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.