by hitower11

facebook

could some one help i get as far as putting my facebook details in on my phone then it comes up with the veryfiy and goes blank wont let me press it 

3 REPLIES
by
EE Employee

Re: facebook

Hi @hitower11 and welcome to the community

So I cant try and assist, please may I know if you are trying to use the app or via your web browser?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Redknight31

I received an action cam today.  Setup was pretty easy until I got to the facebook verification part - I get exactly the same issue.  Looking online many others are getting the same issue - and support don't appear to know they have a pretty big problem.

One thread says to borrow an Anderoid device to validate the facebook account and then that authentication will remain on the phone.  I haven't managed to try that yet and will do so tomorrow.

EE - you shouldn't be selling this device to Apple phone users until you have fixed your app....

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Redknight31,

Welcome to the EE Community.

The EE Action Cam has been discontinued for a while now. Did you purchase it second hand?

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues validating your Facebook account. Please let us know if setting up on an Android device works for you.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.