Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
by
Investigator

Yellow button on EE action cam

Need help please

i am on my 2nd action cam after the first failed miserably and I lost loads of footage. 

I start the video, however after about 15 mins( normal motorbike ride home) I try and turn the video off using the yellow button. It doesn't seem to work and all I get is the circle and then it starts to record another video. I try and turn the camera off via the green button, but that still fails and to turn offi have to take the battery out. I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this immensely. I have already done the following:

• formatted the SD card in the camera ( 2 separate cards, same issue)
  • updated firmware via simcard
  • Reset the camera and then updated again

Any help appreciated. Thanks

6 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Yellow button on EE action cam

Morning @Nik1959.

I am getting your query looked into.

I will be in touch as soon as I get some information back for you.

Thanks Smiley Happy

by

Hello there @Nik1959.

This is going to need looked into further.

If you can give our customer service team a call they will help Smiley Happy

Thanks for coming here!

by
Investigator

Hello

I received a new camera, but still having issues with recording videos. I did ask for what specific sd card to use but staff were unhelpful and said anyone. I have used 3 separate ones so far, each with the same issue.

So far to say, the button problem has been fixed, although it still continues to record another video and doesn't actually record everything. Please someone help me where am I going wrong!!!

Nik

Sent from my iPad
by

Hi @Nik1959

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Please have a look at our 4GEE ACTION CAM - TROUBLESHOOTING AND USER GUIDES and let me know how you get on.

Fingers crossed you can get everything you need.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

Hello,

i have had had a camera replacement delivered. To my frustrations I am still incurring problems with video recording. Whether I'm on loop or normal. The camera will only record approximately 5 minutes and then turns itself off. 

I have eave tried several sd cards in the device and have formatted each one separately to the camera so there should be no issue with formatting.

The files seem corrupt. I am a fan if the camera, but do not feel that I could reccommed it to anyone due to the problems I am having. I think I will have to just see out the contract and purchase something new without using the camera.

by

Hi @Nik1959 and welcome back to the Community.

I will send a message to our device team to see if they can shine any light on this one.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.