Samsung Galaxy S8 - available now!
by
Visitor

How do I find my sim card serial number?

I purchased a new phone today and the guy in the EE shop put the new sim card into my new phone, i want to activate my new sim card but its asking for my sim serial number which i cannot find. Any ideas as to how i can get this information?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
‎04-11-2016 08:43 AM

Re: How do I find my sim card serial number?

It's on the sim packaging @edep97 near the barcode a 12digit number with 2digits in brackets making the complete 14digit serial number.

If you do not have the packaging or cannot find it please call 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) with the 12digits wrote down on the back of your new sim to speak to customer service who can do this for you. Please note new sims can take up to 24hrs to activate. Smiley Happy
1 REPLY
by
Brilliant Contributor
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
‎04-11-2016 08:43 AM

Re: How do I find my sim card serial number?

It's on the sim packaging @edep97 near the barcode a 12digit number with 2digits in brackets making the complete 14digit serial number.

If you do not have the packaging or cannot find it please call 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) with the 12digits wrote down on the back of your new sim to speak to customer service who can do this for you. Please note new sims can take up to 24hrs to activate. Smiley Happy
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.