by hokiplc Investigator
Investigator

4GEE Capture Cam no Livestream since Facebook

SInce Skeegle has been replaced I have not been able to Livestream - in Android the App keeps looking for Facebook login. in IoS app goes to a page with long text string "Get token ..."

1. App says firmware is up-to-date.
  2. Forums all say solution is coming - I have waited (and paid for 2GB data a month I cannot use).
  3. Given up waiting for tech support and Tech Chat seems to be always busy.
  4. Just been into the store where I bought it - they got through to Tech Support but TS couldn't help - told me to go back to Forums.  Suggestions please! 

Thanks

5 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: 4GEE Capture Cam no Livestream since Facebook

Hello there @hokiplc

Thanks for coming here.

EE and Facebook are currently working together to get the app resolved for all users.

In regards to the data usage if you give our customer service team a call they will see what they can do for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by hokiplc Investigator
Investigator

Leanne - thanks - I have now found similar responses regarding EE and FB working on solutions, but no progress at all - as I only have the camera for live streaming it has been useless - I have had to get an iPad Pro (from EE!) to replace the functionality - I think you will agree that this just isn't good enough.

I will try to customer service team regarding data usage - I seem to spend way too much time dealing with customner service - mostly waiting!

by

Hi @hokiplc

As soon as we have further updates we will let you know.

Thanks, Leanne.

by RuggedBrother
Visitor

Hi, it's nearly 4 months later. Would please give the community a full update on this major issue? 

Thanks.

by

Hi @RuggedBrother

Thank you for your patience with this.

There has been a recent update to the Action Cam app. If you delete it and re-install, it should work for you.

Please let us know if everything is OK after that.

Thanks

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.