by NJH1 Investigator
Investigator

using up data

How can I find out my data usage day by day over the last month so that I can work out (maybe) why I have used all my data for only the 2nd time in about 10 years.  Usually I am nowhere near my limit (<10%)

8 REPLIES 8
by NJH1 Investigator
Investigator

used up data

How can I see how much data I have used on which days.  I could then work out why I have blown my usage (only 2nd time in about 10 years).

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: used up data

@NJH1   EE doesn’t track your data usage day by day they just track the usage going down as it’s used.   EE doesn’t track what apps have used the data also in case you ask.  Your device should show you what’s been used with what app and it even might show you a certain time from to the preset. 

by NJH1 Investigator
Investigator

I was in Copenhagen for a few days and wanted to see if it was then.  Copenhagen being in Denmark should have been covered for same usage/rate as at home.  I got a text to that effect, but wanted to check that it had worked.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@NJH1   You can use your allowance anywhere in the EU as if you was at home.   EE doesn’t track what it’s used on through but your device should give you a rough idea what apps have used what amount of data.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NJH1 

Welcome to the community. I hope you had a fantastic time in Denmark. 🙂

As @Chris_B said, we won't be able to tell you when your data was used.

We do have an article that explains how to manage your data. So this may help you avoid this situation in future.

Chris

by NJH1 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Christopher

That is a shame - it would be a useful customer feature for customers like myself.

My usage over the month was very 'normal'. the only exception was being abroad and I wanted to check that the feature of being able to use data in those countries was working on my phone.

Can you tell me how I check how much data I have used so far in the 'month'

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @NJH1

Thanks for coming to the community.

On My EE you can see how much of your monthly allowances you’ve used.

You can do this on My EE online or through the My EE app.

Texting BALANCE to 150, will also let you know how much data you have remaining.

Leanne 🙂

by NJH1 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you.   My previous provider could supply that information.  Something EE might like to look at.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions