by sheldon

usage data not available on my EE

When i try to check my usage it just says no info and that there are technical dificulties.

What technical dificulties?

I need to know if i am near my limit

What happens if i go over my limit without being given the ability to know if it has happened?

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: usage data not available on my EE

Hello @sheldon sorry to hear you are having trouble checking your data. Try restarting your phone and then texting the code AL to 150. You can also check your data allowances using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text AL to 150 to see your remaining allowances.

You can't go over your data allowance w/out being offered to buy more. Over your calls & texts allowances you start paying standard rates for them

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by ukperson Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@sheldon

you get a 80% warning text and once you used your data up you get cut off and redirected to the buy more data page (you really should use your phones Built in data monitor, set it to your data start date and set warning and limits below your monthly allowance)

unless you have a iPhone then you need to stupidly buy DataMan Pro or Next to monitor your data monthly (iphone has a data usage page but you have to manuly reset it each month)

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Or you could download any free version of any data usage app until you find one you like.   Then if you wish you could purchase full version.   It's best to try before you buy.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions