by Jpmichaelson98 Investigator
Investigator

unlimited data gifting add on

hi 

how much does the  unlimited data gifting add-on cost please?

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: unlimited data gifting add on

There is no add-on for data gifting. You could buy an unlimited data plan  & gift data from that or upgade your current plan to 1.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

The terms and conditions state:

Fair use policy: If You gift more than the relevant amount from the table below for 3 months in a row, we will contact You. You can then choose either to gift within the limits set out for the rest of Your plan or to buy an add-on to allow unlimited gifting for the rest of Your plan.

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/data-gifting-terms-and-conditions-june-2018.pdf 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I'm not aware of any such add-on anywhere. I feel that all that means is that you can always buy an ordinary recurring data add-on to bump up your data allowance & gift from that. Call CS to query that phrase.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Jpmichaelson98.

Thanks for flagging this with us. 

Currently there is no add-on to allow unlimited data gifting. I have sent feedback to the relevant department for this to be changed. 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Am I able to gift my 100gb of giftable allowance from my unlimited data sim each month to another sim on my account then? 

by

Hi there @Jpmichaelson98

You are able to gift your first 100GB of your unlimited plan. 

So for example, if your data is refreshed and you use 1GB before gifting you will only be able to gift 99GB. 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Okay great so just to confirm I can do gift my first 100gb data every month without any issues or braking any fair use policy etc?

by

That's right @Jpmichaelson98 :). 

Katie

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.