Highlighted
by
Explorer

phone upgrade

Just over a week ago, I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy S7 and upgraded my contract. I am due to collect it tomorrow. The problem is I've seen a better deal elsewhere, I would like to know if its too late to cancel it.  And can I keep my number?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Community Hero
Solution
Accepted by topic author zippyislippy
‎13-03-2016 06:28 PM

Re: phone upgrade

[ Edited ]

How did you upgrade?

If it was over the phone or online then you do have a 14 day cooling off period.  It sounds like you asked delivery to an EE store?  You will need to collect it and then ring EE to arrange it's return though.  Don't just not collect it.

If you upgraded in store, there's no return policy unfortunately.

Once EE have processed the return and canceled your upgrade, ask the third party seller if they do upgrades and that way you should be able to keep your number.

One thing to bear in mind is any Android device not purchased directly from EE will not have WiFi calling or VoLTE on them.

2 REPLIES
by
Community Hero
Solution
Accepted by topic author zippyislippy
‎13-03-2016 06:28 PM

[ Edited ]

How did you upgrade?

If it was over the phone or online then you do have a 14 day cooling off period.  It sounds like you asked delivery to an EE store?  You will need to collect it and then ring EE to arrange it's return though.  Don't just not collect it.

If you upgraded in store, there's no return policy unfortunately.

Once EE have processed the return and canceled your upgrade, ask the third party seller if they do upgrades and that way you should be able to keep your number.

One thing to bear in mind is any Android device not purchased directly from EE will not have WiFi calling or VoLTE on them.

by
Explorer

I visited my local EE shop.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.