by Maverick1888 Investigator
Investigator

no network coverage

Many years ago i was with orange and the signal was great, once it changed to ee the signal dissapeared, my whole family used to be on ee both parents my brother son daughter and my wife, now my father son and wife have left for other providers and now have a signal.

This is my elderly parents house im talking about and its not in the back water or out in the sticks its in Glasgow and we cant get calls or 4g  inside or outside, as i only visited once or twice a week i never bothered but now they are in there late 80s im there more often and stay with them a few days a week.

I have complained twice about the coverage to be told everything is ok no faults, did they come stand outside the house or even visit the area and try using there own network to make calls i dont think so the whole area is bad but only for ee, orange was far better.

I have been with ee for a long time but they just aint that good the coverage checker has outdoor only but we cant even get that, maybe its time for a change of providers

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: no network coverage

Hi @Maverick1888

Its your choice as a consumer to change networks, but it would be prudent to choose the mobile carrier which best meets your needs. 

Assume you cannot use EE vowifi service

Have you checked your local network for issues here?

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maverick1888,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Northerner. If the network status checker doesn't show any problems in the area, you can report it and our network team will investigate.

Thanks

James

Investigator

My phone is an samsung s7 that wasnt bought from ee so needs an app for wifi calling, my son changed to bt which run on ee and he get a signal no bother, my fathers on o2 now and he gets a signal, the whole area is bad for ee.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Maverick1888  If your son gets a signal then so should you.  Have you tried clearing the SIM card ?  Use a damp cloth but make sure it’s dry before you put it back in the device.   

Investigator

Its the area not the phones or sims we all have the same problem no signal

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maverick1888

Thanks for coming to community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having signal/network problems.

Have you looked at our network status checker where you can look up planned maintenance and known problems in your area.

In that tool, you can flag this to us and register for My Places.

My Places is a feature in our EE Network Status Checker, which allows you to register up to five different postcodes and receive automatic text or email updates, for mobile network problems and any future planned works affecting your area.

Here is how you do that, from our EE Network Status Checker support article.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.