by mxryam_7861 Investigator
Investigator

my data isn’t working even though i have 22GB left? why??

Hi, without wifi my data isn’t working, even though i have 22GB left? when i try and send a message it dosent work? why?? 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: my data isn’t working even though i have 22GB left? why??

@mxryam_7861   Is this effecting all apps ?  And when you say message what type of message?  Text ? iMessage? Facebook messenger? What’s app ? 

Investigator

Hi, it says my 4G does not work when i don’t have wifi, even though i have 22GB?

Investigator

yes it effects all apps, won’t let me send messages, says weak connection when i have full bars. on instagram when i reload the page it says couldn’t refresh. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hi, it says my 4G does not work when i don’t have wifi, even though i have 2

Is it to particular types of sites or all sites?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @mxryam_7861,

Are you able to access any internet pages and general browsing?

Can you access any other apps that use data that aren't social media or messaging apps?

Alex 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.