by irina3636
Visitor

my bill is too high?

hello my econd month my bill is doble to what it says on contract ,my uisual bill is 20£ ,second month i been charged 38£ ,i cant understand wat is eating my money,can you help please

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: my bill is too high?

Your bill should itemise what it's for.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@irina3636   Your the 2nd person today who has said this the other is HERE

I'll tag some of the EE staff on here so they can have a look at this and forward it to the correct people to look in to it. 

@Richard_C @Leanne_T @Karen_C @James_B. Can you please have a look at this. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @irina3636,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please take a look at your bill in My EE and you should be able to see what the extra charges are for.

If it looks like you have been charged incorrectly, please get in touch with customer services so a member of the team can correct this.

Hope this helps.

James

by dylzan Investigator
Investigator

My second month was a lot higher (£24 instead of £17) but my third bill was onlt £11 so it just about balances out. This is due to the way EE pro-rata your first month.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.