by tristan69
Explorer

mobiles dont connect to wifi

hello , im new and my contract started yesterday, when i didn have problem to connect my devices(mob phones). today i find im disconnected from all devices, i tried to retype password but keep says there is an error of autentication. thank in advance x

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: mobiles dont connect to wifi

What WiFi are you trying to connect to? Is it your Broadband at home? You need to find the router's SSID in the phone's list of WiFi networks & type in the router's WiFi password, not the router's admin password.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by tristan69
Explorer

thank you very much for reply.
this is a 4g ee wifi, yes i found the router as usual and disconnected as
well to try and retype pass, but keep say the phone is unable to connect to
mywifi, and appear an autentication error. i ve tried to disconnect the
router few times but was the same, now magically , after an other try they
are finally connected again. it is a general problem that could back in
future? thanks and have a good day x
by Grand Master
Grand Master

When this happens you should 1st tell the phone to Forget the WiFi network & then try again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.