by chriscatee Investigator
Investigator

is IPv6 available on mobile Flex plans?

I just bought a Pay As you Go sim card in a EE store and I'm disappointed to see IPv6 is limited to contracts.

Before buying again something that I wouldn't be able to use, could you confirm if IPv6 is available on mobile Flex plans?

When I click on Move to pay monthly, I find the following offer that the store didn't show me:

TRIPLE DATA £10 Flex plan, 2GB

It is the plan I am considering for working with IPv6 from iOS devices directly and via their Hotspot Internet Tethering feature.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: is IPv6 available on mobile Flex plans?

Hi @chriscatee a flex plan is still pay as you go for pay monthly you need a 30 day or 12 month sim only contract.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hi @chriscatee a flex plan is still pay as you go for pay monthly you need a 30 day or 12 month sim only contract.

View solution in original post

Investigator

Thank you @David . The website's not helping, links keep sending back to the main page of the shop, any path is a dead path on this UX. 

Ultimately I find only 25G, 12 months plans... They like wasting our time.

If only they tried to embrase 2019 with instant subscribe/stop contract from esims remotely from home.

Instead, they insist on the "value" they can get from forcing us to move to their stores 😞 as if 4G/5G was good only for other business but not for them.

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@chriscatee 30 day sim only contracts are available but only over phone by calling 0800 956 6000 or in any EE store.

If you dont have a EE store near you Carphone Warehouse can also do 30 day EE sim only contracts.

Investigator

Exactly what I needed. Thanks.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@chriscatee your welcome if you need any further assistance you know where to come.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.