by lukerobinson Contributor
Contributor

internet booster question

i have been using the monthweb internet booster, i have had it for a bout 20 days.

i have now used all of the 3gb of data so i bought another booster, this time the 5 day booster, however my internet does not work. it seems like it is still using the monthweb and not the booster i have just bought.

how do i get it to use the booster i have just bought

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: internet booster question

Isn't the 5 day booster just for calls & texts? How did you order it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by luke6
Explorer

i bought the booster by texting WEB to 441, it is definetly an internet booster.

i now have 2 boosters on my account, the monthweb one and this one which i want to use.

my phone is no good without internet.

please note:

i am replying on another account because my other account has stopped working.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

OK, I see it now.

T-Mobile pay as you go price plans and call charges :

14 (Re: MONTHWEB) Once your pass has run out you’ll then be charged up to £1 a day to browse the internet.
11 If you’re a pay as you go customer you can get 30 days, 30 days rolling or 6 months of internet on your phone in the UK. Text MONTHWEB for 30 day Booster, MONTHWEB2 for 30 day rolling Booster or 6MONTHWEB for 6 month Booster to 441 to buy.
…
At the end of your Booster you will need to buy another Booster to access internet on your phone.

It is not particularly clear but it can be read that you may buy another booster, in particular the 5-day WEB, only after the 30 day MONTHWEB has expired its period but if you run out of data in the meantime you have to pay for data per KB up to £1 per day until the 30 days is up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.