by raz321
Explorer

inserted ee sim into an unlocked mifi device settings to connect to ps4 and tv?

Hi, has anyone had experience or knowledge of how to connect my ps4 & television to my mifi device (ee unlimited data sim in an unlocked mifi device )  , phone and laptop work fine after entering settings for ee but not the ps4 or television. (it was an old vodafone device with vodafone sim and everything connected previously with that provider).

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: inserted ee sim into an unlocked mifi device settings to connect to ps4 and

Hi @raz321 

Your TV should connect as normal. What issues are you having with your TV?

The PS4 might be more problematic as over 4G you don't get an IP so you might not be able to connect over PSN for gaming.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by raz321
Explorer

Re: inserted ee sim into an unlocked mifi device settings to connect to ps4 and

Hi, thanks for the response I’ll have to specifically check with the television later what the problem is as it wasn’t me personally who tried that , as for the the PS4 I’ve played on 4g for 5 years with the Vodafone network I think having looked through forums I’ve seen a few people struggle with playing online using EE network 4g . ( also played online using the EE sim inserted into my phone and tethered that also works ) the problem seems to be when inserted into my my mifi device I’ve tried messing with the settings with no luck just wondered if anyone had managed to solve this before I go out and buy an alternative.

Regard

raz

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.