by tonyfield19
Visitor

incorrect data after upgrade

Hi. On Friday upgraded through Carphone Warehouse to a 20gb data allowance for £33 with the Google Pixel 3axl. When I go int the My EE app it shows that the allowance on my plan is only 15gb and costs £33. Can anyone tell me why and where the other 5gb is? I contacted Carphone Warehouse about it by email and the reply I got was they can confirm I should be on a 20gb allowance and the My EE app doesn't always show the correct amount of data so to contact EE. My next month on my contract starts on the 27th so will the correct data be applied to my next month? I just thought I would try here first before calling.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: incorrect data after upgrade

@tonyfield19 . The My EE app should show you want your allowance is and the CPW have told your wrong.  Texting AL to 150 to 150 will confirm what your allowance is. 

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Chris_B

Worth noting, I don't know if its always the case, but for me texting AL to 150 after an upgrade didn't update / show the correct info until 24 hours. The my EE app and the EE website appeared to show correct info 2 hours after upgrade for a sim only upgrade.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @tonyfield19.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear the incorrect data is showing. Have you tried following the advice provided and texting AL to 150?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.