by Jeankennedy1
Explorer

how do I change my direct debit instructions do I have to ring EE or can I do it

How do I change my direct debit instructions to another bank do I have to ring EE or can I do it online

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: how do I change my direct debit instructions do I have to ring EE or can I d

Hi @Jeankennedy1 You can do it yourself log into my EE then click on the payments section then there is an edit button underneath your bank details  you can change it there 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
4 REPLIES 4
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: how do I change my direct debit instructions do I have to ring EE or can I d

Hi @Jeankennedy1 You can do it yourself log into my EE then click on the payments section then there is an edit button underneath your bank details  you can change it there 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
by Jeankennedy1
Explorer

Thank you for the information

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Your welcome 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jeankennedy1

Welcome to community 🙂

In addition to the information @Damienw1 has provided for you.

Here is the information from our MAKE OR SET UP AN EE PAYMENT help and support pages.

When you’re setting up or amending a Direct Debit you'll need the following:

• your name exactly as it appears on your bank statement
  • your bank or building society sort code
  • your bank or building society account number

There are two different ways to set up, view and amend a Direct Debit

Important information: You'll need to pay off any outstanding balance on your account before you can set up or amend your Direct Debit. You'll find all other ways to pay on this page.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.