Highlighted
by eyewitness Investigator
Investigator

hod do I cancel my contract

There are a number of serious issues but principally I signed up for my device 10gig 4G to see if the wi-fi was adequate in my area - with a view to upgrading to an 'unlimited' wi-fi deal. The young ln in the shop assured me ths was a good idea,

BUT EE do not do unlimited wi-fi!! I found out later

I feel I have been missold.

Can someone advise.

i believe I have  14 day 'cooling off' period

Peter

5 REPLIES 5
Investigator

Want to cancel my contracr

There are a number of serious issues but principally I signed up for my device 10gig 4G to see if the wi-fi was adequate in my area - with a view to upgrading to an 'unlimited' wi-fi deal. The young ln in the shop assured me ths was a good idea,

Can someone advise.

Peter

Investigator

I want to cancel my contract

Can someone advise.

Peter

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my contract

I presume you mean mobile data and not wifi. If you bought in a shop you have no cooling off period,  unless the following apply:

Remember – if you signed up for your plan in an EE store, you can only cancel your plan if: 

•  

you’re experiencing coverage issues 

•  

our coverage doesn’t meet your expectations 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my contract

@eyewitness, You only get unlimited with Broadband coming into your home on ADSL or Fibre, never has it been with 4G. Unfortunately you got your package in a store rather than online or by phoning EE, so I doubt you can cancel. You could try speaking to customer service, but I doubt they can do anything about this. Always worth reading everything and double checking everything first to make sure you are going to get what you want, even ringing EE and asking them to make sure first.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: hod do I cancel my contract

Good Morning @eyewitness

Welcome to the community. 🙂

It seems there may have been a mis-understanding in-store. I recommend popping back into the shop with your paperwork to discuss this further.

I'm sure they'll be able to sort this out for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.