by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

goodbye ee

have now signed up with giff gaff as for the 3rd month in a row when i have brought an ee internet booster i get t mobile messages telling me i am on a non exixtent plan that starts on the 2nd of each month and cuts off my data.

this

Number: T-Mobile
Content:
You've used 80% of your fair use limit which resets on 2/9. You can always track your data usage here http://www.t-zones.co.uk/apps/ebdc/en/status
Time: 09/08/2017 01:41:29

fed up having to contact you at least 4 times every month to get it sorted and then its only sorted until i get another t mobile message telling me about the non existent package i have that starts on the 2nd of every month nobody at ee seems to be able to remove this but you at ee are happy to take my payments for ee boosters every month that t mobile keep cutting off well not anymore goodbye and good ridance!

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: goodbye ee

I'm sorry to hear that the level of service you have advised you has recieved @cinamon51 has not met your expectations.

If you ever want to come back to EE, we will always welcome you back.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

Re: To all/any 'EE' managers

dont bother go somewhere else instead. my problem is still not fixed after 3 months of numerous calls to so called custmer service at my expense..so i have left. first get put through to what appears to be a welsh call centre where they have bad attitudes and dont want to help sort your problem out they are only interested in trying to get you to sign up to ee broadband. then get put through to what appear to be an indian call centre and only one woman i speak to there can help me when i have managed to get her on a few occasions all the others are no help. numerous calls numerous visits to ee stores to make more calls and still they cant sort the problems out. moved to giff gaff now unlimited data calls and text all month without being cut off by non existent plans have also found their community based help very helpful so far far better than ee. i would recommend them.

by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

ee have no idea what they are doing

text yesterday from t mobile

Number: T-Mobile
Content:
You've used 80% of your fair use limit which resets on 2/9. You can always track your data usage here http://www.t-zones.co.uk/apps/ebdc/en/status

Time: 09/08/2017 01:41:29

I HAVE NO PLAN THAT STARTS ON THE 2ND OF EACH MONTH WITH T MOBILE BUT IT CUTS OFF THE EE INTERNET BOOSTERS I BUY

message today from ee

Number: 'EE'
Content:
Your 30 day Internet Booster has now finished. To buy another 30 days for £12, text MONTHWEB to 441. Or to buy 6 months for just £40, text 6MONTHWEB to 441
Time: 10/08/2017 07:26:07

ITS NOT CUT OFF YET AS T MOBILE WILL DO THAT!

EE IS A MESS AND THEY DONT NO WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND NOBODY AT EE IS CAPABLE ENOUGH OF SORTING IT OUT

IF YOU WANT MOBILE DATA DONT BOTHER WITH EE GO ELSEWHERE THEY ARE INCOMPETENT

by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

Re: ee have no idea what they are doing

they even send me random text messages telling me the 7 day internet booster i purchased has now ended when i havent even brought one.

they dont no what they are doing and they dont care either they wont help you out they will take your money for mobile data then cut it off after a few days or weeks. go elsewhere.

by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

even tried to buy a 5 day internet booster with ee - they take my money but i couldnt use it as t mobile say ive used up all the data on my (non existent plan) and wont let me connect. it wouldnt even be so bad if they would sort it out but they dont numerous calls and visits to their shops in 3 months and nobody is capble of sorting it.

GO ELSEWHERE FOR MOBILE DATA

by cinamon51 Contributor
Contributor

and notice how the link in the text i keep getting from t mobile does not work

thats because there is no such thing as t zones anymore. there is no such account on t mobile anymore  but ee are letting a non existent account stop me from using data i purchase with ee. terrible customer service. avoid them

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.