eeuk6050 is using my data allowance - what is this and how can i stop it 

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: eeuk6050

HI,

@cabbybell

Please have a look at this post.

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/My-online-bill-in-Activity-column-eeuk6050-what-is-this/...

I hope you will get your answer.

Thanks 

by cabbybell
Explorer

Thanks for the link - I never used to get this useage - it only started last week when i was cheking EE website as to how to use my phone as i was unable to use abroad - i know i turned on data roaming but then turned back off so i'm not sure if this has something to do with the datata useage now - i have been on the pay as you go plane for 6 months and haven't used any datat before  - i only use the phone for making phone calls - i don't use anything else - i have removed as many apps that were on the phone from the start but this isn't making any difference 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI,

@cabbybell

Do you have any pack active on your account?

Because you get free data as well with pay as you go packs and if you using a smartphone phone if your mobile data on and you click on any app or on Internet browser it use a bit of data that shows on your online account.

You don't will be charge for that if you run out of your free data it will take you to purchase data page so just don't purchase if you don't want.

Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cabbybell

Thank you for coming to see us 🙂

I can see @tahirmian is helping you and when you get a chance to come back to him, then he can help you further.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.