by Zumies Investigator
Investigator

data

hi

why can i not see all data bundles purchased before they are billed!

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Zumies Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: data

hi

thanks for this but it does not resolve the query at all , and does not provide a solution as to what THEY ARE implementing. I am going to start looking elsewhere in the New Year for better transparency and deals from other service providers.

best

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zumies  Go to your online account and look at add ons. 

by Zumies Investigator
Investigator

hi Chris

no it does not show you what you have purchased prior to your bill being submitted .I have actually spoken to EE about this , and there is no historical data UNTIL YOUR BILL IS PAID.

In my mind, there is no transparency from an accounting point of view for the customer!

thanks

z

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @Zumies

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community. Smiley Happy

As you've already stated and as customer service has advised, unfortunately there is no way to see how many data add-ons you have brought until your bill is produced.

This is something that me and other members of the community have expressed our opinions on and someone who works for the billing department has acknowledged that this is something that should be addressed, but we haven't heard anything since and EE do not disclose information of anything their implementing until it's ready to be publicly released.

by Zumies Investigator
Investigator
Solution

hi

thanks for this but it does not resolve the query at all , and does not provide a solution as to what THEY ARE implementing. I am going to start looking elsewhere in the New Year for better transparency and deals from other service providers.

best

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.