Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Going abroad in Europe

Hi,  I’ve got an unlimited text and minutes plus 500 international global minutes and 100GB data. I sent a text to 150 enquiring about Roaming in Romania and it said that I can use my current plan at no extra cost. Last time I went abroad in Europe, ...

Mickyx by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data

I bought EE data just to use at work. It's been a month, not even the phone signal. previously was working!

Data alert when I have lots left

I was in London last week & got an alert arhat I had 2Gbs left. This was unusual as I barely use that much & my data allowance is 29GB. Bill usage for Feb, Mar & Apr was a max of 1.28 used of 29GB whilst May shows 27.61 Gb left of 29GB. This still sh...

Val112 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

PAYG Sim not connecting to data

Hiim having a problem with my new EE payg sim. I put the new sim into my phone which was locked to Vodafone but is unlocked now. Calling and texting works but I can’t seem to connect to internet data. It’s only displaying 3G even though there is 4G i...

No 4g

Hi I have a data only sim in a TP link MR6400- for the first 2 months it has worked ok- but for the past month it has being getting slower and slower and now itstruggles to connect- the router shows 2-3 bars and EE reckon they have no issues in the a...

Sands2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I told 100gb and only 40gb is on my plan

During a chat conversation to upgrade I was told 100gb of data but when I checked my account only has a plan for 40gb, tried to ring hanging on for 20mins!!! 

1chele by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data roll-over

Just wondering why EE does not roll over data on pay monthly contracts, we pay for data in over contracts along with calls and messages but its never rolled over, yet they can increase the price every year (API) for no real reason as the cost of call...

uzie_22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data used

Why has data came of my monthly when I have not left the house and have Wi-Fi 

Anngibbo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE Mini mobile

My mini mobile device is unlocked i placed a smarty sim card in which is activated and getting nothing happening just all the lights on but no wifi still was told to go to 192.168.-.- and so on but stil canot get into my ee box to set it up !!