Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

How do I get rid of roaming?

jack6874 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is data gifting broken?

I'm trying to gift data from one of my contracts to another but the process appears broken. When I select the from and to account boxes, both pop up a cheery little message saying"We will have it fixed soonSorry, we can't show this device's data righ...

Digiwake by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data gifting

Since the update on the EE app I can't do the data gifting through our account. We are on the same one, and the problem has only started since the app updated..

3 sims cards on my account

I have 3 sims all with different data allowances in my accountThe incorrect data allowance has been assigned to the wrong numbers ie the one requiring the highest allowance has the lowest and vide versaiam just 4 months into my 24 month contract How ...

Angus19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Allowances

I have on my ee Mobile 100 GB data. But I can’t use it. I have renewed pack 30£ Every month. Something is wrong because I topped up several times my account and I can see it in my payment history that these transactions were finished successfully. Bu...

No service

I cancelled my contract with EE after many years as I moved away from the UK. I stopped using my EE card for a few weeks. Then I switched my English phone back on and it has been saying no service for weeks now. I never had an issue using it abroad b...

Convert

I just loaded £15 on my sim. How do I convert it to data 

Ada09 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful