Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Data

I have just returned from a trip abroad and it says I've passed my data limit. I've logged in to add on more data and it keeps showing an error message. My ee account does not show me having used all my data and says no extra charges, but my phone do...

Resolved! Add someone to my account

I want to add my wife to my family account. The bill is already in my name. However when I try it says can't add as account already exists. Help    

Mich-1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: remove content lock

I'm also having a problem removing content lock. I'm pay monthly it says on the app its set to full access but I still have content lock. 

Where are my gb?

I got a plan with ee some months ago,  it was a plan that included unlimited sms,  unlimited calls for ee numbers and 160 gb I was able to watch movie or video and there were some gb left per month but for the last two months my 160 gb go down to 140...

Itsauser by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roam Further - In small steps please

I am travelling for 10 days to the USA next week.  I know that I need to text Roam Further to 150 to start it off.  Then Stop Roam when I return.  I presume the 1 month pass will kick in rather than the daily rate.I have an I phone and a monthly cont...

Bolt12 by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Data not working after upgrade

I agreed to upgrade our 4 devices two days ago and since then (and befire the new devices have came) two of the devices the data won’t work

Ml1936 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unreasonable site blocking

Suddenly EE blocked access to one of addresses I use every day. Nowhere to ask to restore it. Outrageous.

nsigma by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data remaining 2gb

Hi, I had allowance 11gb and seems I used most of it, but still had 2gb left. Then I had a message saying I need to top up as was running out, I paid and then went to check, it Shows now I have 3gb (2gb remaining plus 1gb that I have just ordered). P...