Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data roaming

Can anyone tell me if data roaming is free of charge whilst in Republic of Ireland? 

GD273 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

EU Roaming Slow Data

HiI have enjoyed some really good data speeds while roaming the EU (mostly France) - often 80-100mb/sHowever, recently I have noticed that I never seem to get over about 20mb/s, while my French SIM (which has limited data) is still giving 80-100mb/sH...

WiFi hotsopt

Hi all, anyone here know how to connect to WiFi hot-spot? 

Dave1875 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming

I’ve asked for my roaming service to be activated earlier today as I have traveled to Germany. Someone from your side said it will be acivated within 2-4 hours with a cost of 2 pounds per day. Now 6 hours have passed and still I can’t use my roaming....

Re: How to add data plan to iphone 11

Hi James, This is an old thread but I have the same question. I have an iPhone 12. When I go to Settings / Mobile Data / Add Data Plan on the phone it says 'Position the QR code from your network provider in the frame.' The only QR code I was given w...

Resolved! Sim only contract ending/data roaming

Hi, my current SIM only contract ends on the 5th July 2022, I have been offered a new 12 month contract with EE for a similar monthly charge, which would commence on the 5th July. Presumably I currently would get “free” data roaming in a EU country, ...

Mis sold iPad contract

Very disappointed with EE the only provider I have been with. Went in store to upgrade phone which was ok then asked for another sim on account for my elderly mother which would be a add on to my account which I stated was not above with my phone as ...