Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

Is Turkey included in EU roaming

Dex78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Personal hotspot

Hi, my personal hotspot hasn’t been working for about a week now. I was wondering if you had any advice as to why this may be? And wether you can help sort the issue out. Thank you 

Ellieb02 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data sharing

Hi all. How do i share my data with my kids ? Cant find the info to do it, im not very good on these apps

BriM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Entertainment Pass with Unlimited Data

Hi, I've just signed up to the unlimited plan with 3 smart benefits as I'm planning to do a fair bit of travelling in Europe next year. I was hoping that the benefits would give me 50GB of fair usage data (with the roaming pass), unlimited music/vide...

David297 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

Hello please can you tell me if the data fugues on the webpage is data used or data left. Eg if it says 4gb/7gb does  that mean I’ve used 4gb or I have 4gb left? Thanks 

Ali185 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Poor data speeds on 4G

Mlwe have four EE handsets in our household, each on a contract. All four have been experiencing slow mobile data speeds. The phones each state 4G in the info bar at the top of the screen but the speed is temperamental at best.  As an example, I keep...

TomH1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Data add ons

I have run out of data on my mobile WiFi unit that I use to connect my laptop to the Internet.  I need to purchase more but the add-on.ee.co.uk process no longer seems to work.  It has just been giving an error message for the last couple of days.  H...

Billh1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful