Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data allowamce

I noticed that the speed of the data greatly varry during the day. I still have 30GB allowance but sometimes it is just impossible to use my phone as it is so slow but I appear to have network.how can I boost the speed ? Thanks 

Cant add data

So ive run out of data. Get a text from EE saying to follow the link if i wish to buy more.. i do wish to buy more.. So i follow the link. Select the amount add my number and i keeps saying in red 'Sorry, incomplete captcha'. Anyone else get this pro...

Resolved! Sharing Data

I've just taken out a 1GB SIM only 24 month for my daughter to use in my old phone. It's a 2nd line on my 100gb essentials plan. The idea is I would top up her data from my 100gb as I never use it all.SIM came today, activated, and working fine. Howe...

Phone says 4G signal but speed test reveals 3Mb download speed

Hi all,New to EE. I have 2 sims, one in a mobile router, works great. Another in my phone. I've noticed my phone's speed on the Internet is painful despite it saying I have 4G. When I did a speed test using ookla it said I had 3Mb download speed.Any ...

ThePath by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting the data I pay for

I buy 100Gb of data every month for my 4GEE. High usage this month means I needed to top up, I bought 50Gb 8 days ago add on.... it just ran out at 115.7Gb when I should have another 22days to use 34.3Gb from the top up on the 5th Sept.I had to buy a...

Data roaming

Can anyone tell me if data roaming is free of charge whilst in Republic of Ireland? 

GD273 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful