Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! gift data

the my ee app is not working and my wife needs me to gift her some data i cant find how to do this on the ee web page of my ee

hotrodd by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Unlimited Data Plan Gifting Changes - Info inside post!

Hey guys,This is for people on Unlimited Plans.So you don't get caught out....You used to be able to give 100GB/120GB data at any point on your monthly cycle. However, EE have craftily changed this. Even though you are Unlimited if you use 100/120GB ...

Mobile data not working

Morning everyone,My mobile data has not been working for about a week.I haven’t run out of data, got 25gb currently.Not a new phone - iphone11 that I’ve had on EE contract for 20 months.No recent changes - no new SIM, no change of package etcPhone ca...

Peacelily by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

internet

my internet and text message service not working

Roaming

I paid for Mexico roaming last week, this is now showing on my bill. Im now in Mexico and can only get on my phone on Wi-Fi! I am unable to contact anyone in anyway as it says I have no service so txt and calls are not going through. Neither are watt...

Kab251 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Travel data pass

I have a data travel pass add on. Will this work in South Africa and is it only valid 500mb/day or does it allow you to use your contract allowance? 

Credit - not easy to add on

Why does the EE pages always take me top up ? i have credit but it doesnt allow to me to navigate to ee add on easily. 

Davyg2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful