Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Apn

Hi. I am trying too get the internet on my laptop, I have paid £30 and still won’t let me connect. It’s saying I need to add a Apn but I don’t know it? 

Resolved! Remove content lock

remove content lock . I have a pay as you go sim but I have bought a pack , thier is a crypto wallet account being locked it works fine in the WiFi tho.

TMO 6MONTHWEB alternative?

Hello everyone, I am turning to the community yet again (although my account appears to have been cleared).Got the dreaded text from EE saying I'll need to move off my beloved TMobile payg plan in 2023. Presumably, this is due to the 3G network being...

tohaklim by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Conection

I do not know why but my conection has been getting weeker over the years ,and now my internet goes dpwn regualar and it is annoying . Why?? Anyone know??

weaver by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile data

Hi i have upgraded my sim deal i have unlimited data and told and give husband up to 100 warning data running out i confussed thanku 

Mobile data in croatia

Hi All Hoping someone may be able to help. I’m currently on holiday in Croatia and I keep losing my mobile signal. I have roaming on and automatic network selection.  When I turn my phone on I get a mobile signal for a few minutes and then it disappe...

Data sharing

Can I share my data with other numbers on my plan? 

areece by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Egypt roaming

Spent ages on chat before I left  Was assured it would be £6.50 for 500mb. Now I’m here they’re charging £57.10 for 110mb. Unbelievable price.  Why??

Clive123 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful