Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Gifted Data Issue

I gifted 40GB to the others in on my account late this morning but it didn't seem to be credited there. The EE app says there is a problem checking how much data there is on the second SIM but show the main number as having been deducted 40GB. Unfort...

Roaming in France

I am on an ultimate plan, is there still a fair usage policy in place to roam in France? If so what is the cap? Really keen to be able to access my full data limit!Thanks, Hannah  

LadyManc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Billing

how do I stop recurring billing to my 4g data pack 

Resolved! iOS16 Hotspot settings missing

I've not used Hotspot for a while, but it's sometimes essential so worrying that it's stopped working. Have tried all the usual fixes, on/off, bluetooth, complete reset of network settings, etc. Problem is that when I look in the iPhone settings, the...

IMG_6497.jpg
Posho by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data

How do I give data to my family on my bill

Data

My data is not working and I can only use my apps when I am connected to wifi like my snapchat safari instagram etc. 

lisa2808 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming Barely working in USA

I was recently in the USA and Canada. I have the roam further smart benefit, so I was set to use my mobile data in these places. I've used it before and it worked well.Unfortunately, this time, it was awful when it came to the USA (worked fine in Can...

Unlimited data hot spot

Hello, I have just changed to unlimited data but I didn't realise the 100gb cap for gifting includes hotspot. I need to gift most of the 100gb data to my four teenagers. I am wondering if there's a way I can include my laptop using my hotspot with un...