Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Issue

Hi sorry new to this but if I have any issue or complaint that I think the "help chat" are just fobbing me off, who do I write to with my issue.Welcome any guidance 

Mobile data not working after Oxygen OS 13 update

Hi,I recently came back to the UK after 3 weeks in India, now my mobile data is working intermittently. I have to switch off and switch mobile data to receive emails, make or receive Whatsapp calls. Everything works perfectly fine when on WiFi. I hav...

Vikred by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data

How do I transfer some of my data from my phone onto a tablet?

lcoomb2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roaming does not work

Bought roaming but unable to use Whatsapp or send messages - bit peeved as unable to contact help from here in Australia - everything is OK using WiFi - can technical please assist or refund!!

Resolved! Roaming with pass

If I have the Roam Abroad Pass, Will I still be charged £2 per day for EU roaming or is this covered?

No Mobile Data

I have a Samsung Galaxy A12 and this afternoon I received a warning of 'No mobile data. Temporary turned off by operator for SIM 2"  I have tried to see if there are any works being done but cannot see that there is. Can you please advise.

Setting up Vehicle CCTV with GSM tracking

Hi guyshaving problems with getting the sim to enable in my Vehicle Mobile digital Video recorder Camera system works great but I’m unable to get it online sim works fine in a mobile but I’m concerned about APN set up I’m not sure what the access num...

E0192AED-92E5-4354-A4EB-B0514944908F.jpeg AF47C698-D40B-493C-B8D3-555A35098D0C.png 288D95FE-3837-4E7B-9C60-ACC53B09F53F.jpeg
Granty2 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful