Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Share data - devices needed

I have an unlimited data sim to which I would like to be able to use and connect my laptop when out and about, but not with my phone nearby. What devices are recommended and what do I need to buy?

Jo1910 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Unblocking websites

Hi all! I have mobile router sim and pay monthly. A website I need to log into is currently blocked when I use EE WiFi.  How do I unblock? Many thanks! 

ArtsClub by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can't download content from websites

I have recently just switched from three to EE. I was able to download videos from various sites. Since changing to EE I have access to these sites and can stream them, but it does not let me download. I hot spotted my laptop to see if its just my ha...

Quark262 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data

it annoys me when i still have a lot of data left but at the end of the month they like take it. then i have to buy more and it’s annoying 

ana_01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlimited Data Issues

Hi,I have an unlimited data plan. Both the host device (my mobile) and the receiver's (my laptop) packet data are not sent. Due to this, I am unable to use my hotspot. My pcap shows that information is being sent to an unknown location even while not...

Contact ee to activate persona hotspot

I try to turn on my personal hotspot but it says i should “contact ee to active on this account” and i dont know what to do. My mobile data works abroad but hasnt worked in the uk for some time, any tips?

Resolved! Unable to activate mobile data

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Since the first week of January I have been unable to switch on mobile data and roaming. When I log in to the EE app it shows that I have more than 1GB of data available. Flight Mode is off. I haven't changed any settings....

data

Good afternoon,I am a pensioner.My son in law has given me a Samsung Galaxy phone. Can part of the money I have on the SIM card be transferred to data so that i can learn how to use this facility.I don't have spare cash hence the request that part of...

Bag1puss by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful