Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data transfer

I have been credited with 40G of data as my broadband isn’t working. Problem is, it’s been credited to my partners mobile which doesn’t have internet access. I can’t find a way to transfer the data to my mobile. Both mobiles are in my name.

LouDL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I’m trying to buy data add on why is it not letting me 

Data usage

Hi, I am currently travelling in South America. I turned off my data roaming when I arrived and have only used the free Wi-Fi at the accommodation and at bars & restaurants. I have just paid my January bill but my account is showing 0 data available....

Jojo242 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hotspotting

HelloI have just got an unlimited data SIM plan. Very happy with it. Except one thing.I just got a text saying I’ve used 80% of my gifting data? I tether to my laptop at work. This was never an issue when I was with Virgin. Is there any ways for unli...

Kingdom7 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! data usage

I have a number of listed data uses to eeuk6050. As my data roaming is turned off I don't understand

mally1403 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Domestic roaming + Stay Connected

Hey guys! Does anyone know if EE does domestic roaming, and does it work if we are not on a pay monthly plan? I recently travelled around the UK, and my phone shows that’s I’ve used 60MB roaming data, and on the EE app it says I’ve used 50MB of stay ...

3FAF896F-A075-4959-903E-CBCFC139A7A0.png

I'm getting stressed! Content lock!

Please! For the love of God can you just remove my.content lock. I rang up yesterday and.the girl said.it.was dome and takes a few hours. It's been stressful just to get ti this stage. Everyone expecting people to be tech savvy! I can manage google,w...

Issue

Hi sorry new to this but if I have any issue or complaint that I think the "help chat" are just fobbing me off, who do I write to with my issue.Welcome any guidance 

Mobile data not working after Oxygen OS 13 update

Hi,I recently came back to the UK after 3 weeks in India, now my mobile data is working intermittently. I have to switch off and switch mobile data to receive emails, make or receive Whatsapp calls. Everything works perfectly fine when on WiFi. I hav...

Vikred by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful