Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data

Hi,I gave a charge tonight from a little shop ,  I entered the code in my phone, but my data doesn't work.  And no added data on my profile EE application. Please tell me what should I do for activating my mobile's internet.Thank you 

Nafise by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Speed capped since switching to Unlimited data

I switched to an Unlimited data plan from a 160gb plan a week or so ago, and ever since the switch, my speed is capped at about 25mbps. The Speedtest will usually connect at several times faster than that (60 to 70mbps, or around 120 to 140mbps if I'...

Won’t let me gift any data

Hi anyone help ? When I click on data usage it goes to blank screen but can get into all other screens perfectly.is there something wrong with the website 

janomm1 by Investigator
  • 36 replies
  • 15 Helpful

DataData not working

Over the past CPL of months my mobile data does not work even when I have full 3g signal but there is no connection even though I have 13gb data available 

Data gifting abroad

Hi, my daughter is currently in Lanzarote. Ran out of data, I’ve sent 5gb which shows on the app it’s sent but she hasn’t ‘received it’ . It’s normally instant.  App now saying there is an issue with retrieving information.  phone lines shut at 9pm. ...

Cherry17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited 24 month plan £32.25

I'm thinking of upgrading to the Unlimited 24 month plan at £32.25/pm.It isn't made specifically clear what the data limitations are on this plan, and it would be replacing my current landline/broadband set up.I'm not bothered about high speeds, but ...

mugsy67 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Roaming

Hello.I am abroad at the moment. Using 10£ monthly roaming. And my mobile data suddenly stopped to work. However,  Im checking data and I still have plenty left. All settings set for using it.  Can you please advise me. 

Data

Hi sorry about the previous empty post ha not knowing what I am doing . I have myself and my mumand my plan  .mums late 70s and doesn’t use any data , is it possible to gift some to my grand daughter on pay as you go ?

Internet roaming £2 EU add on

Hi! I’m on holidays (EU) for 3 days. Today I realised that the internet is not working anymore. Event thought I still have 124 GB of data left and I got the £2 per day for EU roaming I’m not able to use it nor can I call the support team…. can anyone...

LariTro by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 250MB bought has been lost

Hi, I've not long bought the one off 250MB of data as I'm only 3 days off renewing on my plan (down to last 33MB!!). There seemed to be a problem when I bought it in that it didn't give me the option of buying it from the app (my normal/preferred met...

SusieQ70 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful