Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there,   The good news is that all phones that come from EE are preconfigured with the correct APN setting so you will not need to worry about changing these    If for any reason you find that your APN setting is incorrect, please visit the link b...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data gifting

I’ve been having problems gifting data . Got in touch with EE they said 24 hours however it’s been 48 hours and I still cannot gift . Is anyone else having the same issue please 

Caz1964 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to gift data

Hi all, On the 13th Jan 23 I gifted myself 20GB and my daughter 30GB from our unlimited sim that is in our home router to our Mobil phone accounts. (have done this every month for at least 8 months).For the last 5 days I have tried to gift my daughte...

No internet despite full 4G

HiDespite having full 4G and full data I cannot access anything to do with the internet. Everything works fine when connected to WiFi but don’t have access to WiFi all the time.Anyone have the same problem or able to help please?RegardsSR

ShaunyR14 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE data in Vietnam

If you are travelling to Vietnam and want to have data access to get internet access, maps, pay, etc. forget it.EE is not currently supported by the local Vietnamese mobile providers and the best you will get is 3G which is not strong enough to get m...

GuyDavies by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Add on unlimited data offer

I had a text saying I could add on unlimited data for 7 days for £7 but cannot see where to add this  . Any help much appreciated 

Kaz27365 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data usage

I'm having issue using my data. I topped up £20 for 5GB data usage but it didn't work all day at all. Can someone please help me? Thank you

Nazish2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g / 5g not working

Good Evening,My 4g internet stopped working a few months ago, I could open / seen certain things but other things didn’t work at all.  I thought it would fix itself so I left it for a while.Unfortunately this didn’t happen so I went into my local EE ...

Chloe984 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone network provider

i cant connect to my network provider and it says no signal even with my mobile data on. i’m confused and need help please

GP30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful